MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

In Real Life

Last night, I had some salmon and spaghetti for dinner. MHW, who is not a fan of white flour foods, made the spaghetti only for me, since I am not a fan of whole-wheat anything, and has given up trying to foist that healthy stuff on me as she does with our children.

The Vance, who was on her way up to bed when I sat down to dinner, and who did not get spaghetti for dinner, asked me "Where did you get the spaghetti, Dad?"

I said, "On a spaghetti tree".

To which the Vance replied, "No, in real life, Dad!"

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous abid said…

    good...../






    cure of black magic
    http://blackmagicremoveswithquran.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Anonymous devora@israel said…

    mostly i try to answer seriously to kids, the strage thing about kids is that we dont really know their level of understanding. sometimes they know much more then we expect.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home