MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm Back for Now

On my way to work this morning I decided to temporarily return to my blog for a very limited purpose.  It's been so long, I didn't even remember my password.  My decision to retire was the right one.  I have been incredibly busy at work and did not have the luxury of tending to this space.  Moreover, MHW was never particularly happy with this blog so walking away from it made her happy.  I am returning for one purpose and one purpose only.  I am not naive as to believe that it will matter (after all my readership was never huge) but I feel that I simply can't stand by on the sidelines when courageous people are raising an issue of huge importance to Klal Yisrael.  It is a time to act and I hope that whatever little I can do will move the ball forward.  My next post will explain what I'm referring to.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back! Very exciting news!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger SuperRaizy said…

    Very glad that you're back.

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    May Hashem guide and give strength to your posts. Brad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home