MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, April 05, 2004

No More Dilemma

Yesterday, I was deciding whether to use our new Black & Decker "Gizmo" to grate the marror after using a hand grater for the past 30-plus years. My dilemma was solved last night as I tried the grater on potatoes I was grating for a potato kugel (My first cousin's recipe; a real Hungarian recipe and absolutely the best and most fattening potato kugel ever made). The Gizmo stunk. Maybe it can grate Parmesan cheese but it sure can't handle potatoes. Forget about the marror.

So, it's back to the hand grater for me. If only I could find my swim goggles.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger uberimma said…

    I'm in the market for a better potato kugel recipe. Will you share?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home