MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Chicks Post

It's been a while since I had a chicks post so here goes.

The Toddler (TT) is doing great. She just turned 18 months and has now been with us 16 months. And, it seems that she grew up about three months in the ten days that I was gone. I can't win. If I go to visit our grandchildren because I don't want to completely miss them growing up, I miss TT's development. She walks around all day long, is starting to make sounds and a few words and understands much, much more. The development of language in kids has always amazed me and I got to see it in two countries this week.

(By the way, is there anything cuter in the whole world than a recently walking toddler in feet pajamas?)

There is nothing really new with respect to her status. She will certainly be with us for a while but we have no certainty what the future will bring.

On another topic, I promise to finish the saga of how I met and married MHW in the near future.

Have a great Shabbos.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger rescue37 said…

    There is nothing cuter than a toddler in feet pajamas, other than twin toddles in feet pajamas (especially if they aren't yours to run after)

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    Yes. There is one thing cuter. Namely, a six-month-old baby with two teeth laughing his head off while being danced around the kitchen by his mother to Im Eshkochech.

    He likes your CD, by the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home