MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, March 08, 2004

GREETINGS

Greetings from MOChassid. I am a Modern Orthodox Chassid. I'm not really sure what that means. I hope to write from time to time on topics of interest concerning the MO world and give my views on why a focus on Chasiddus can be very helpful. I guess my point is that you don't have to wear the "levush" (in this context, uniform) of a chassid to have an appreciation of the beauty of Chassidus.

I have pretty strong views about what's ailing the MO world and I will try to temper my words.

I also have strong views about the sorry state of most of the so-called jewish music world. No way I will be able to temper that.

If you would like to comment you can reach me at emansouth@aol.com.