MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I Think I Need a Bib

I am traveling to Chicago on business this afternoon and will be having dinner with the Chicago JBlogging Chevra. I am looking forward to meeting this motley crew. I would like to have made a nice impression but it certainly doesn't seem to be working out that way.

I put on a nice starched blue shirt this morning but when I left my house (very early; it was still dark) I walked directly into the line of a sprinkler and got my shirt soaked. It is now all creased. To make matters worse, I just spilled coffee on myself. They are going to think I'm a slob. While I'm far from the GQ Man, I'm usually not a slob. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home