MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I Shall Return

I have decided to return to posting on this blog upon my return from Artzeinu Hakedosha in early November.

In the meantime, I will continue to write extensively about fosterboy and his relationship with our family. I will also post about the final stages of my training for my 5 day bike tour in Israel.

When I return, I will be posting much less frequently than in the past. I do not expect to write about Jewish music anymore since the whole business frustrates me too much and, in any event, it is already well covered by some of my blogging chaverim.

More importantly, I will no longer respond to comments that are not relevant to a particular post. I don't have the time nor the patience for that narishkeit.

I am grateful to those of you who have commented, blogged or emailed about my temporary shutdown of this site and to the people in my neighborhood who have encouraged me to continue.

Finally, I am very grateful to those of you who have visited my fosterboy blog and especially to those of you who have linked, emailed and commented with such kind words. It is a labor of love and, I hope, a peek into a world that many don't even know exists within the Jewish community.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home