MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ist

No, not "first", "ist", with an "I". This is how the boss, also known as The Toddler, says the word "sit". When you give her a bottle in the morning or at night, she sits on the couch, points to the spot on the couch right next to her, and says "ist", expecting (demanding?) that we sit next to her. And, of course, we always do.

She also likes to drink the bathwater and, after her bath, eats the baby lotion.

I guess when you eat as many vegetables as she, bathwater and baby lotion taste good on a relative basis.

(I had to post this after three posts that actually require one to think. I have to keep my fan base happy).

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home