MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Old Men With Spindly Legs

Back in the day when I was a runner, I would often run into guys who can best be described as "old men with spindly legs". These guys were hard core, often doing a few marathons a year and other races almost every weekend. They looked like they were in their sixties and up and all of them had skinny, Olive Oyl legs.

While doing a spin class this morning, I looked in the mirror and I realized that I have become an old man with spindly legs. I've always had Olive Oyl arms, but my legs never used to look like toothpicks.

Sheesh.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Better olive oyl arms/legs than a whimpy stomach! ("I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a run/spin today!")

     

Post a Comment

<< Home