MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, November 06, 2009

The Yankees Win; MoC Suffers

Not because I hate the Yankees. I don't.

This morning at 8 a.m. Penn Station was teeming with Yankees fans of all ages preparing to travel downtown to the parade. It took me twice the amount of time it usually does to get from my train to the street.

Worse, the train ride home this afternoon is going to be awful. Forget about getting a seat. The train will likely be full of the very same people but this time many of them will likely be drunk.

I know. It's all about me.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Jewboy said…

    Well, I do hate the Yankees, so sounds like a nightmare. Between Florida pasting Georgia last weekend and the Satan Yankees, what a rough week for me.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger ThePeoplesChamp said…

    MoC,
    I want the same post when the Mets win a World Series.
    Actually, blogging might not be around by then :)

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Actually a good number of minors were drinking on the way into the city in the morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home