MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I'm Back

Blogger.com got back to me about my inability to access the blog from work and told me to clear my cookies. The only Cookie I know is here and I don't think she wants to be cleared, certainly not by me.

So, I assumed they meant something technical. I went to one of the company techies and he explained what to do. Mirculously, I followed his instructions and, viola!, I'm back in business. I am astounded. Should I say Hallel?

Speaking of Cookie, she appreciates that I refer to MW as MHW. If Cookie knew MW, she would know that she's H and that I am not just saying it. And, having met Velvel and HHW, I can tell you that Velvel means it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home