MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

How Unfunny Is David Letterman?

Every morning at 5:45 a.m. on my way to shiur (no, not daf yomi) I listen to sports radio 1050 for a couple of minutes. Todd Wright, All Night, I think it's called. For some reason, every morning at just about that time they play David Letterman's Top Ten List from the night before.

Now I haven't watched David Letterman for years (I haven't watched anything for years; we ditched the TV a few years ago) so I'd forgotten that how unfunny he is. But, in the past few months I've listened to scores of his Top Ten Lists. I have to say that I don't think that there have been 5 items in total that have been even remotely funny in the hundreds of items I've heard. Not even smirk-funny.

Do people actually watch that junk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home