MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, March 28, 2005

Psycho Sister

I have been bugging my older brother and one of my older sisters to join me this coming fall for the Wheels of Love Bike Tour in Israel. I thought it would be a nice way of spending time together while raising money in memory of our dad.

My brother is considering it but my sister is definitely on board. In fact she is totally on board. In fact, she is getting psycho, even worse than I was last year.

I stopped by her house yesterday to show her a few things about her new bike and to give her some riding tips. I also showed her what tensions to use on her spin bike to properly simulate climbing in the Golan and Jerusalem. Finally, I was going to give her some advice on 'core training'. After a minute it was clear that she could have taught me a few things. She is already in awesome shape, is incredibly determined and will no doubt be able to ride with me during the bike tour.

When I was driving home, I thought, how embarrassing would it be if my older sister dropped me like a hot potato on the hills of the Golan Heights? I better start getting serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home