MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, March 11, 2005

Redemption

Just when you thought that DovBear was becoming yet another tedious left-wing blogger whose idea of humor is, for example, suggesting that George W. is not the sharpest knife in the toolbox (ha, ha, ha, ha), (its gotten so bad that in an effort to help out my good buddy I had to spend a good portion of my day yesterday commenting on his blog, injecting it with a little life and thereby subjecting myself to attacks from his whacko supporters (the two-dozen liberal MO Jews remaining in the world), one of whom called me 'hard hearted' because I think people shouldn't be able to welch on their credit card bills), he redeems himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home