MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, April 28, 2005

MoC at the Crossroads II

Last night I accepted an offer for a job that will dramatically change my day to day existence. It is a really great job, and while related to what I have been doing for the past 19 years, my responsibilities and functions will be completely different. It will be a very difficult and challenging job.

On the other hand, once I start, continuing this blog will be very problematic. I will be very much in the public eye in my new job and it would be highly irresponsible of me to keep blogging.

This may not be so bad. I almost stopped last summer for lack of fresh ideas to write about. I decided to come back and I think I've had a few important posts in that time (along with a lot of drivel). On the other hand, I always worry that I have overstayed my welcome.

Now, I don't think I have a choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home