MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ice Cream

MHW took the Baby to the doctor today. BH, all seems to be well. She is no longer near the 90th percentile in weight, probably because she has the good sense to refuse all baby foods. She has started to eat real food though, like Cheerios, and the doctor has given us the go ahead to feed her some new stuff including ice cream.

I told MHW that I want to be the one to feed her her first ice cream. I can't wait to see her expression. "What the hell have you been feeding me until now? This is what I'M talkin' about!!"

The Baby continues to be way above average height, a continuing source of amusement for the diminutive Mr. and Mrs. MoC.

On the trip front, still no passport. T minus 7.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home