MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, July 14, 2006

Break-Fast

Dovbear tagged me to disclose how I broke my fast last night. He assumed kugel. Kugel is for Shabbos.

No, I had my usual vegetable soup from Sabras (the best vegetable soup around, IMHO) and two slices of grandpa pizza (easy on the dentures).

BTW, does anyone know why they call these modified Sicilian slices "grandpa" slices?

I tag Psychotoddler, Joe Schick (if he's still around) and Gil.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What makes the soup so good? And what exactly is "grandfather pizza?" Is it your pizza of choice, or was it just stam pizza for after the fast? Just curious.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Gil Student said…

    Sorry, I just saw this. I had two regular slices of pizza.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home