MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Drained

I arrived home last night to be welcomed by 1400 CDs. After so many months (I actually thought of the idea of producing a CD in memory of my dad during shiva) I was emotionally wiped out.

The printing job came out beautifully. I could not have asked for a better job. I think the music will work for a lot of people. I think it will be a fitting tribute to my dad.

Other than doing my best to promote the CD, I am done. I am so drained.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger DovBear said…

    Free samples can be found here.
    http://www.jewishjukebox.com/products/israeli_music/1967.asp

    MoC please email me. I have a proposition for you.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger yeshivaguy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger PsychoToddler said…

    You're being propositioned by Dov Bear?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home