MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

Biking Friday: Spinning Edition

Having made a strategic decision to leave my bike in Israel during my mid-September visit, I am bikeless until my return to Israel for the Alyn Ride.

I did this because I didn't see many opportunities for long rides what wth the chaggim being on Sundays. Hence, I am relying solely on spinning.

Yesterday I did a gruelling 2 hour spin session. I cranked up the tension to a point that resembled some of the serious climbs that I will be doing in Israel. The good news is that I felt strong and that my back held out. While I would have loved the opportunity to do a couple more very long outdoor rides, this will have to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home