MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cranking With PsycleSteve

For a wonderful account of the first three days of riding on the Alyn Ride, check out PS's new blog. His account of the difficulties of the third day rings particularly true except that I, a much weaker rider than PS, had a much more difficult time riding in crazy winds (since I could not stay with any of the pacelines).

After reading PS's account, you will have a better understanding of why I ditched the challenge ride after three days.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger PsycleSteve said…

    MoC

    Thanks for the plug. I miss hanging out with you and the Englewood boys. The "real world" just ain't as much fun as cycling. I have a lot more to write, if I can find the time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home