MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Pizza, Pizza

The Toddler often walks around spontaneously calling out "pizza, pizza". She loves pizza and would eat it three times a day if she could. Today she came close.

MHW and OOD went sheitel shopping at around noon leaving me home with TT. At around 12:30 I gave her lunch, what else, a slice of pizza. After lunch I put her in for a nap.

TT woke up shortly after MHW and OOD returned, at around 2. When I came down to the kitchen a few minutes later, I saw TT in her booster seat, eating another slice of pizza. I wonder what she was thinking.

She ate every last bit of it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger uberimma said…

    She's two in May, right? She was probably just thinking, "Gevaldik! Pizza!"

    Toddlers know better than to question these things. They just appreciate the pizza as it comes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home