MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

I'll See You and I'll Raise You

Gil posts that his blog was mentioned in the Wall Street Journal for refusing an innappropriate ad. Well, if my sources are correct, I will be quoted in tomorrow's weekend edition of that very same newspaper, albeit in my non-blogging capacity.

I had a long interview with the reporter on Tuesday that I thought went well but we all know that with reporters you never know.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Joe Schick said…

    "Non-blogging capacity?"

    No excuse for bittul zman. Either blog, bike, improve your football team or tend to your family.

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger and so it shall be... said…

    did the interview appear? I started looking but the weekened journal was tossed before i got to read it in completion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home