MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, December 25, 2006

Missing Chambre's Wedding

OOS writes poignantly about missing one of his best friends' wedding.

Chambre (I don't recall his first name; I always called him Chambre) and Hooie were the shomrim at OOS's wedding. OOS and the two of them became very close during their two years at the Mother Ship. MHW and I always loved those two. They are very solid friends. And, they "get it".

My bracha to Chambre is that he and his kallah should join OOS and OHDIL in Israel soon. My bracha to Hooie is that he should quickly find his Bashert and go with her as well. What a cool neighborhood that would be.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Shaul said…

    just got back from DANIEL Chambre's wedding.
    It was great!!!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger ChassidShoteh said…

    WOW HOOIE! a shoutout on MoChassid, thats pretty chashuv. we should be zoche to such things... and a bashert like chambre

     
  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger RaggedyMom said…

    What a wacky cast of characters! I love the names!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home