MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Ugg/Poof Ratio

I got back yesterday from a two-week visit to Israel. Somehow the JBlogosphere survived my spotty posting. My visit spanned the last week of many of the MO schools' winter vacation and the first week of the more chareidi schools' winter vacations. During the first week, the UGG/Poof ratio in Israel was exteremely high. Not so much during the second week.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger and so it shall be... said…

    Oh no. I don't know what the UGG/Poof ratio is. Would you please clarify for those who are clearly out of the cool hip people loop?

     
  • At 11:51 AM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    Sorry. Hamaymen Yavin. You obviously don't have older girls.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home