MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The Wretched Mets

It is hard to do justice to how wretched the Mets were this past year but an article in Vanity Fair (Hat Trick: Big Brother) comes pretty close.

(As I noted in an earlier comment on the Great Joe Schick's blog, things got so bad at Citi Field that, towards the end of the season, I literally could not give away my Mets tickets. And, as an aside, I have to disagree with Mr. Schick. I do not think that "pathetic" adequately describes the Mets. Wretched is much more appropriate).

So, naturally, the Wilpons are bringing management back. Makes a lot of sense.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where's M Donald Grant when we need him?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home