MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

El Al: The Worst Website In The World

Once again, I have had nothing but frustration with the El Al website. OYS is going back to Israel tonight and I am trying to check him in on line. I have tried more than a dozen times since last night. Fuggedabodit.

The same thing happened to MHW and me when we returned from Israel a couple of months ago. To add fuel to my frustration fire, as I was standing in line for a half hour waiting to check in, the sign over the check in line said something like "Next time, save time by checking in on line".

They truly are awful.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Elisheva said…

    AMEN. Wanted to kick something when I saw that sign, too.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Anonymous ardbeg78 said…

    Your own fault for insisting on flying an airline which has, according to your own description, the worst service culture in the world. This year marks the 20th year since I last flew El-Al (I travel to Israel, in the normal course of events, about once every two years, so I have had at least 10 trips since), and as bad as service has become on other airlines, I wouldn't fly El-Al again if it were free. I prefer to fly on airlines that at least pretend to treat me as if I were a human being.

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The worst website known to mankind. Puts Israeli developers to shame

     

Post a Comment

<< Home