MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

...It's the Humidity

I rode my bike out to Point Lookout early this morning. Nothing new about that other than the fact that for the first time this summer (and I have ridden many hundreds of miles this summer), I rode in humidity. I've ridden in the cold and in the rain, but not in any particular heat and not once in any humidity.

Must be all that global warming.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Y Danzger said…

    Please, it's now called "Global Climate Change"

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger and so it shall be... said…

    And soon, it will be casually referred to as "Global Climate Variation," which is another way of saying "weather."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home