MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Shana Tova and Other Thoughts

I have been dealing with a fairly serious medical situation for the past few weeks so it's been a while since I've posted. Baruch Hashem, I am fine, but the process has been rough and I still have a ways to go.

Although I haven't posted, I gave a fair amount of thought to where I want to go with this blog, influenced, obviously, by what's been going on. I'm still not sure what I want to do but, for sure, I expect to post less frequently, less snarkly, and, perhaps, more seriously and with more focus on specific topics like Jewish communal affairs and the economy. What I eventually decide will play itself over the coming weeks and months.

In the meantime, I extend best wishes for a sweet and happy year and a gmar chasimah tova to all my readers. This year has been an incredibly eventful and happy year for the MoC family with the marriage of OOD to the Holy Goalie, the arrival of our third grandchild (and second grandson) and the adoption of The Vance. We have much to be grateful for.

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Leah Weiss Caruso said…

    refu'ah sheleimah and g'mar chatimah tovah.

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Shira Salamone said…

    What Leah said (bi-heirah/quickly for the good-health wish).

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i third the motion. refua shlema. miss your posts

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger ThePeoplesChamp said…

    Refuah Shelaima and a K'Siva V'Chasima Tova.

    On a lighter note, you know in some circles, it wouldnt be nice to be known as a Holy Goalie, although that would be spelled "Holey".....

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger PsycleSteve said…

    G'mar Tov. Stay healthy. Nice to see how you always focus (at least publicly) on the positive.

    PS I like "snarkly"

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Stefanie said…

    Refuah Sheleiama and gmar tov. but don't give up the snark!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    refua shelaima and a shana tova

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Bob Miller said…

    Be well and have an easy fast and G'mar Chasima Tova

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Refuah shlemah and gmar chatimah tovah.

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gmat chasimah tovah and continue refuah shelaimah. missed u at the shabbatt shuvah derasha(unless u just werent in ur reg. seat)
    Brad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home