MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, December 25, 2009

Jews Love To Eat

Jackie Mason always makes fun of the Jews' propensity to eat.

Based on my anecdotal experience in general and specifically this afternoon, I tend to agree, at least insofar as frum Jews are concerned.

Not that there's anything wrong with it.

I took my mom to the Pizza store for lunch this afternoon. Not only was the pizza store packed, but it seemed that many of the eateries in town were similarly crowded. They were crowded when I came and they were crowded when I left.

Shabbos was less than 3 hours away when I left and the places were still packed.

Mi K'amcha Yisrael?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Jacob Da Jew said…

    Hmmm.

    Maybe mothers need to cook more appeitizing foods?

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Anonymous ilona@israel said…

    actually for some reason all jewish families i know (including mine) for some reason create cult of food. its probably number one thing to care about.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home