MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, April 09, 2004

Bedikas Chametz II

In response to my latest post regarding the aberrant Chassidic Jewish Music performer in which I sited Blog in Dm's call for action, a reader suggested that while the blogging world might not be able to make an impact in the physical JM world, it might in the cyber world. He suggested an email campaign to Fivetownsradio.com, a popular website that plays JM music and related features, suggesting that they refrain from playing this musician's recordings.

While I actually think that, under certain circumstances, the blogging world can make a difference in the 'physical world', I also think that the reader's idea is a good place to start.

FivetownRadio's email address is "mail at (@) fivetownsradio.com"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home