MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Not Fair

I have to make a presentation at 11:00 a.m. that will probably last 45 minutes. Lance Armstrong begins his Mountain Time Trial at 10:58 a.m.(EST). By the time I am finished he will be finished. Bummer.

UPDATE:

My presentation lasted only 30 minutes. I ran down to the trading floor where there are many televisions spread throughout the floor. To my utter shock and dismay, they were all tuned to business stations (keep in mind that these losers will put on the NCAA Basketball Tournament or even *gasp* the British Open GOLF tournament). I quickly went over to one of my clients and commandeered her computer and was able to follow the last five minutes of Lance's incredible ride. He didn't just win, he crushed his competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home