MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, August 12, 2004

TV or Not TV II

I recently linked, without comment, to an article by Chava Willig Levy in which she describes her decision to get rid of the TV. Elf and Sarah picked up on this article as well. Their thoughts, and the comments on each post, are worthwhile reading.

I did not comment at the time of my first post because I have very strong, perhaps radical, views on the subject and did not have the energy to deal with the inevitable comments that would have followed (accusing me of being Taliban, yada yada, yada).

Suffice it to say that we ditched our TVs three years ago and the anniversary of that decision should be a yom tov in our home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home