MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Almost Home

I haven't had access to a computer in two weeks (and then only for a couple of hours). Can't say that I missed it.

After more than two weeks on the road (literally and figuratively), I finally get back tonight. While I was sad to leave Israel, I can't wait to see MHW and the mishpacha.

The bike ride was awesome, beyond even my highest expectations. For an alter kocker, I did very well (actually, I have to say that I did pretty well for any age). I will write about the ride over the next few days here.

Riding a bike 310 miles over 5 days gives one a lot of time to think so I did a lot of thinking. I'll try to write a little bit over the next few days (weeks?).

Time to start training for next year.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home