MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bluetooth

As if life weren't annoying enough, along comes Bluetooth to drive me even crazier.

Bluetooth is the wireless telephone receiver that you see lodged in people's ears. I have seen people sit through business lunches wearing Bluetooth. I have seen people in shul wearing a Bluetooth right through services. How rude is that?

(I think of Bluetooth as the secular equivalent of Jewish men wearing their hatzolah walkie-talkies in shul At least with Hatzalah, there is, arguably, a higher purpose.)

No doubt, there are times that Bluetooth might make sense. Driving in your car. Um....driving in your car. I actually can't think of any other time were you REALLY need to wear a Bluetooth.

If anyone ever tried to have lunch with me while wearing a Bluetooth, I would walk out (unless the person was important in which case I'd stay and stew).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home