MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Dov Bear's Hall of Fame

As usual, I'm right on top of things. I just discovered that I was elected a charter member of DovBear's Hall of Fame. I'm honored. If I knew how, I would put the fancy emblem on my blogroll (or whatever that space on the right is called).

The reason I didn't discover it until now is that, sadly, I don't often read the Dovster's blog anymore. For two reasons. First, I just don't have the time. I barely have time to post on my own blog and I only check a handful of other blogs each day. Second, if I wanted to be aggravated, I would read the New York Times.

Despite the fact that he is hopelessly lost politically and often arrogant, DovBear can still be one of the funniest reads in the Jblogosphere. I will try to make my way over there a little more frequently.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home