MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

One Year Ago...

No, not since I started posting. One year since the decline and fall of MoChassid, the blog.

I started my new job the day after Memorial Day last year. That's when I took a hiatus from blogging for a few months and, truth be told, it's never been the same. At this time last year I was getting about 500 hits a day and writing stuff that didn't stink. Now, I get 200 hits a day, 250 on a good day (when DovBear links to me!) and I rarely write anything of consequence.

Too many lunches. That's the problem. In the year that I've been here, I've had at least 45 lunches at good restaurants (too say nothing of another 10 or so breakfasts). All that good food is clogging my brain.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    A blog is just a blog. Don't let it make you feel bad. Who ever went to the grave thinking, "gee, I wish I'd spent more time on the internet"?

    That said, how is fosterboy?

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger DovBear said…

    Keep at it, and the muse will return. Plug, plug, plug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home