MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

Paying Attention

I purchased two CDs this afternoon, one, Omek Hadavar, at the request of OOS whom I will be visiting on Thursday, and the other, Adi Ran Unplugged, at the suggestion of a friend who really recommended it (despite my own doubts; I am no fan of Adi Ran).

As I was checking out the proprietor asked me whether I wanted to purchase the brand new Avraham Fried CD (that apparently came out today).

I looked at him and said: "You're joking, right?"

He said, "No, why?"

I said, "Why would you think someone who bought Adi Ran and Omek Hadavar would be interested in Avraham Fried?"

He said, "It doesn't hurt to try."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home