MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

New Sticky CD Post

Since I am leaving tonight for my annual bike ride in Israel, I am updating the CD post and will leave it here until I get back.

WHERE YOU CAN GET IT: Here.

WHAT THE JBLOGOSPHERE IS SAYING: Seraphic Secrets, DovBear, Orthomom, A Simple Jew, BloginDm*, Krum As A Bagel, Life of Rubin.

I am not aware of any other reviews. Please bring them to my attention if you see them.

*BloginDm is my blogging daddy. Not only did he inspire me to start this drivel, but I hold of his musical opinions so a favorable review from him meant a lot to me.

WHERE YOU CAN HEAR ABOUT THE CD: Interviews with Nachum Segal and on the Sameach Podcast (at the 15 minute mark).

Labels: