MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, October 22, 2006

PSA for Bochrim

This public service announcement comes from OOD and her friends and is directed to fashion-challenged bochrim:

Under no circumstances should you wear short-sleeve, button-down shirts. It is (apparently) beyond nerdy.

(I am also told that this rule does not apply if you are a man thirty years of age or older, which is good because I have been known to wear short-sleeve button down shirts in the summer (although NEVER a white shirt).

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Ezzie said…

    My wife (and her friends) used to yell at me, threatening to throw mine out. :(

    Because of this, today I am forced to wear a zip-up sweater over my shirt at work. Thank God it's cool in here.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger David said…

    stop being a slave to the fashion police!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home