MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Important Calls

I spend most of my day on the phone or in meetings. When my blackberry buzzes more than twice, I know it's a phone call rather than an email. I never check my emails during meetings but I sometimes check for calls depending on whether I'm expecting an important one.

Today, during a particularly silly meeting, the phone rang. It was MHW. It seems that The Toddler wanted to "speak" to me. She has been doing this a lot lately. She usually mumbles "Abba" and a couple of other things, I respond with a few words, and she then waves bye-bye at the phone indicating that she is done.

When MHW asked if I could take the call, I said that since there was little doubt that TT would be making as much sense as anyone in my meeting, I would be happy to.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home