MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Can I Really Be This Old?

Walking home from Shul on Friday night, it dawned on me that my Hebrew birthday had just passed and that I had turned 52 the previous day. Thinking about it more, and doing the math, I realized that my bar mitzvah (Tzav was my bar mitzvah parsha) had taken place 39 years ago! Then, thinking about it a little more, it occurred to me that 39 was divisible by 13 (as was, of course, 52).

I am 4 times bar mitzvah!

gulp.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lo norah. Just think of all you've accomplished so far. Besides, you seem young to me.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger and so it shall be... said…

    Mazel Tov x 4!

    ( ...appreciate your youth. After all, you could be 5 x bar mitzvah.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home