MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, July 27, 2007

The New CD: Almost Ready

Aron Razel will be completing the final mix of the new CD early next week. We are working hard on the cover art and the insert. If all goes well, it will be ready before the chagim.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to distribute a marketing CD containing one of the tunes and distributing it to friends and colleagues. If I can figure out how, (and figure out the royalty implications), I will post it here as well.

I still can't say much more. The CD will consist of 10 songs and feature Aron Razel, Chaim Dovid and Shlomo Katz. Aron wrote the arrangements and did the heavy lifting in what was a very collaborative effort among the musicians. Fortunately, there is no musical involvement whatsoever by MoC. I have not yet heard a decent mix but I'm excited by what I did hear (an extremely rough version of 9 of the songs). We'll soon see (or hear).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home