MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, October 11, 2007

O Solo Mia

After a summer in which I had fewer than a handful of business lunches (and fell way off pace for a 60-business-lunch-year), I was back in the saddle today at Solo.

Sadly, I have become a confirmed wimp and could not bring myself to order a steak. While the thought of eating a steak greatly appealed to me (and my weight is as low as it's been since high school so I could afford the calories), the thought of how I would feel after eating the steak did not appeal to me. Instead, I opted for the soup and trout combo.

The good news is that I partly redeemed myself by ordering a ridiculously good apple tart (new on the menu).

Eating at fancy restaurants appears to be like riding a bike....even after weeks off, you never forget.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger kishke said…

    Eating at fancy restaurants appears to be like riding a bike....even after weeks off, you never forget.

    Eating in general is that way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home