MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ein Od Milvado in Woodmere

UPDATED

Shivi Keller, the front man for Ein Od Milvado, will be playing a kumzitz in Woodmere this motsai Shabbos at 8 p.m. at the Gerber residence, 325 Howard Avenue (corner of Bryant Street). $15 per person at the door.

I have never seen Shivi Keller in person so I am looking very forward (and I hope to see my holy friend from the Ayalon Valley who also promises to be there).

Update: More Video of Shivi in Teaneck

(Hat Tip: JBVChabakukist)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    MOChassid shlit"a - check out some great clips of Shivi on the Rebbe's blog-

    http://jawbonevalley.blogspot.com/2009/01/shivi-in-teaneck.html

    kol tuv
    -JBVChabukukist

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger MoChassid said…

    thx

     

Post a Comment

<< Home