MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

Punching Your Ticket For The Big Dance

I listen to about ten minutes of sports radio each day. On my way to shul, from shul to the train station and from the train station home. Nevertheless, I have heard the NCAA basketball tournament referred to as the "Big Dance" about 6,000 times in the last week. This, coupled with hearing some iteration of the phrase "XYZ University just had their ticket punched for the Big Dance" is making me ill.

Enough already with the Big Dance. I'd rather listen to Shiny Shoe Music than have to hear "Big Dance" or "Ticket Punched" one more time . (Not really, but it sounds good).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home