MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Pressure to Blog

I had a very pleasant dinner with OOD last night. During the course of dinner she told me how disappointed her friends are that my blogging has been so sporadic lately and asked her to urge me to be more on top of the blog.

Such pressure.

The truth is that after more than two years it's not so simple to think of interesting things to write. This is exacerbated by the fact that I travel for business a fair amount and that I am extremely busy at work even when not travelling.

Nevertheless, I understand my responsibility and pledge to try to do better.

(A tip: Some of my best writing was done early, starting in March of 2004. People are welcome to read the archives).

Finally, since we ate at My Most Favorite Food Company, I brought home a desert for MHW; a piece of strawberry rhubard pie. I predict that it will be finished by the end of Shabbos.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger AS said…

    You could always write about the weather...

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger uberimma said…

    Or about TT. There is always something to say about a toddler.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home