MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rosacea

Among my many blessings growing up was the fact that I had almost perfect skin. I do not recall ever having to deal with so much as one pimple. As you can imagine, this was no small thing as a teenager. (Speaking of small things, perhaps it was a tikun for having to grow up small. hmmm)

Then, all of a sudden, when I hit the age of 52, I started to see red splotches on my cheeks and nose. After stalling for over a year, MHW finally persuaded me to see the dermatologist. (The only reason I went, in truth, was because I was afraid it might be yenem machlah). I was relieved to have been diagnosed with Rosacea.

The reason I bring this up today is that my firm brought in a professional photographer to take "head shots" of the senior executives. So, of course, yesterday, under immense pressure, my Rosacea started erupting like a volcano.

The good news: The photographer had makeup.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you and bill. nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home