MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dumb and Dumber

I've been on the road a lot lately. Last week to Washington, this week to San Francisco and LA.

I assumed in light of the recent airline bombing attempt that the security process would be more painfully stupid than normal.

Until last night, I was pleasantly surprised. All of my flights went smoothly with only the usual silly hassles (I get annoyed every time I have to take off my shoes; even though I usually travel in Naot clogs).

Last night took the cake. I got to the security line at LAX at 8:30 for a 10 pm Red-eye home. It took 35 minutes to get through the x-ray and metal detectors. Among the people the TSA peeps body searched were a blond teenaged girl, a woman in a wheel chair, and an old lady; all highly suspicious characters. When I finally got through the x-ray, they pulled me over because they didn't recognize my tube of hand cream. I had to send my bag through X-ray again.

Ich kenesht.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

     
  • At 2:04 AM, Blogger ChassidShoteh said…

    i just went to san francisco. that place is gorgeous.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home