MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Macaroons: Postscript

I just got back from working out for the first time since Erev Pesach. I weighed myself, expecting to have gained five pounds owing to the fact that I hadn't worked out in over a week, ate abundant amounts of food, especially on the five of eight days that were either Yom Tov or Shabbos, and snacked on potato chips, potato sticks and ice cream (which I almost never do except for Pesach). Instead, I tipped the scale one pound lighter than before Pesach. Nissim v'nifla'os.

Could it be because I stayed away from macaroons and Pesach cakes?

Sklaro, I'm posting this for you because I know you hang on my every word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home