MOChassid

The rambling thoughts of a Modern Orthodox Chassid (whatever that means). Contact me at emansouth @ aol.com

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Folliclely Challenged

The one good thing about having as little hair as I is that haircuts don't take very long.

I have been working until past 11 p.m. every day for the past week. In fact, I'm so busy that I've been staying in a hotel in the City since Tuesday. I have little time for a haircut (why I have time to blog, even as little as I've been doing is a question for another time).

But, my head was a mess, I have a major presentation tomorrow and I desperately needed a haircut.

Well, my man Peter just cleaned me up in less than ten minutes. No fuss, no muss. I'm not saying I'm the GQ man but at least I no longer look like a shloomp.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home